Assistant Shipping Officer Jobs in Qatar
The Position is responsible for shipping documentation, preparation of statistics, data entry into dedicated software and secretarial functions. The candidate should have graduate level education, fluency in English and knowledge of MS office packages (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and a minimum experience of 5 years in shipping industry preferably should have handled complete post-fixture operations in dry bulk and/or tanker chartering. Knowledge of COA, TC will be added advantage.
Particular emphasis on the following:
- Knowledge Shipping documentation
- Basic Accounting knowledge and background of Shipping Accounts concept.
- Must be good in Typewriting
- Good command on English language and should be good in drafting messages and letters in English
- Experience in container trade is preferred
- Holding valid Driver License
Competitive basic salary and attractive allowances and benefits which include free family housing/allowance, free annual return ticket allowance for self and family, end of service benefit, annual leave, free medical care, interest free car loan, furniture grant, children education assistance, annual bonus, location allowance, annual increments, recreational facilities, etc.
How to Apply:
Suitable candidates should forward/ submit their CVs as MS WORD format document through email with the detailed job/ work experiences, within 15days from the date of advertisement to the following address :