Applications are invited from Pakistan nationals, who are dynamic, dedicated and competent professionals in their fields and like to serve in a newly established World-Class University located at Gujrat
Curator of Museum/ Museum Assistant
No of post 02
Age limit ( relaxable in case of experience)
Qualification & Experience
B.Sc (at least 2nd Division). OR F.Sc. (at least 2nd Division) with 3- years experience in the relevant field
- Application should reach to the Officer of the Registrar of University by 10-06-2010
- Application forms are available in Registrar Office and may be downloaded from the UOG, website www.uog.edu.pk
- Application completed in all respect including attested copies of the degrees/certificates, experience certificates, NIC and three recent passport size photographs.
- A detailed One Page CV should also be submitted with the application.
- The applicants having foreign degree must have HEC equivalence certificate.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Applicants working in Government, Semi-Government, and Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
- NO TA/DA will be admissible.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- The University reserves the rights not to fill any post/withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
Muhammad Akram Bhatti (Registrar)
Admin, Bloc, Hafiz Hayat Campus University of Gujrat, Gujrat,
Tel: 053-3643112, 3643117, 3643408