Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority requires services of qualified and experienced personnel to fill the following vacant posts where selection will be made purely on suitability and merit.
Post/ PG Quota Share
Assistant Air Traffic Control Officer (AATCO)(PG-07)
(Merit-01, Punjab-03 & Bal-02 Sindh (U)-01, Sindh (R )-02, Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa-01, NA/FATA-01 & Female Punjab-01)
Graduate 2nd Division OR Intermediate plus any qualification equivalent to Intermediate 2nd division with CPL/FOO. Good level of spoken English (Pre-requisite).
Maximum 28 years
Individuals who meet the above criteria and are interested to work for Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority, should send their applications on Bio-Data Form available at www.nts.org.pk and www.caapakistan.com.pk along with CV, 02 Nos recent passport size Colored Photographs, attested photocopies of CNIC , Domicile , all educational , Experience Certificates directly to M/s national Testing Service ( NTS), 402, Street#34, I-8/2, Islamabad for computerization / Securitization on behalf of Pakistan Civil Authority. The applicants shall deposit non-refundable amount of Rs.500 for officers posts ( S.No. 1 to7) and Rs. 200 for staff posts (S.No.8 to 11) in favour of “HQ CAA , Karachi” through online transfer facility from national Bank of Pakistan (Account Title: CAA Collection and Account # 00032561-8). The applicants would be required to attach the original deposit receipt with the application otherwise their application will not be entertained. This applicants would be required to attach the number of above mentioned post (S) as well as cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Age relaxation for 03 years in case of candidates belonging to recognized Tribes of Tribal Areas, Buddhist Community, Scheduled Casts & Northern Areas, or in case of retired or released Armed forces Personnel by 15 years or the number of years a person has actually served in the Armed forces whichever is less or government Servants including contract employees by 10 years who have completed 02 years continuous service on publishing date of this advertisement or in case candidate belonging to Sindh (R) and Balochistan for the post mentioned at S.No.8 to 10 , three years age relaxation will be granted. Government has relaxed the age of 05 years as a general relaxation for the posts mentioned at S.No.3 to 10.
- Candidates not fulfilling the above requirements or submitting incomplete Applications will not be considered.
- Tests/ Interviews will be held at Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta Airports for which separate notices will be issued (depending on the number of candidates).
- No TA/DA is admissible for Test/Interview.
- Candidates using external influence or giving wrong information will be disqualified.
- Appointment will be subject to CAA’s Standards and medical fitness test.
- Selected candidates may be required to serve anywhere in Pakistan.
- Government servants/employees of autonomous bodies/corporations including CAA employees should send their applications through proper channel.
- Application received after due date will not be considered/ entertained.
- Selected Candidates for the posts of AATCO (PG-7) and Aerodrome Fire Fighter (PG-04) will undergo basic training at civil Aviation training institute. Hyderabad and during training they will get fixed stipend. The appointment will be subject to successful completion of training.
- Selected Candidates will be required to execute a standard Surety bond for an sum of Rs. 5 lac for the post of AATCO ( PG-07) and Rs. 20 thousand for the posts of Aerodrome fire Fighter at time of joining in CAA.
- Women are encouraged to apply.
19 & 20 JUNE, 2010
For submission of Application Forms
25 MAY, 2010
APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED BY HAND WILL NOT BE ENTERTAIND.
For further Information, please contact.
National Testing Service
402, Street No. 34,.I-8/2, Islambad
UAN: 111 687 000
Test information available at