Product Manager [Job Code: PM-131]
Our Client is one of the largest integrated dairy foods company in the world, with a reputation for quality that is unmatched within the gulf countries in which they operate. Our client is based in Riyadh, the capital of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Company network extends throughout the Arabian Peninsula, leading and influencing the agricultural, dairy processing and food distribution industries. We have following job opening for their Riyadh, Head Office.
· Support developing the annual Marketing Plan encompassing the following elements: situation analysis, objectives, strategies, action plans, forecasting, pricing, research studies, financial budget preparation and field force support.
· Support all marketing plans to assist his Product Group Manager
· Prepare a research brief and have input into the development of research proposals/methodology. Research briefs including concept, sensory, advertising and tracking studies.
· Help analyze research findings and make recommendations.
· Develop material for all promotional and sampling campaigns including consumer, trade and internal sales activities.
· Liaise and communicate with appropriate agencies, sales staff and Marketing staff on all aspects of the promotional campaign to ensure proper execution in the field.
· Monitor Sales share and Distribution information on an on-going basis regarding the product portfolio to identify trends, and to track actual performance against Budget.
· Recommend to Product Group Manager Action plans to help reverse negative trends or enhance performance in order to support achieve the agreed sales budget.
· Implement action plans as agreed with Product Group Manager and appropriate sales management staff.
· Carry out regular market visits to:-
· Develop positive relations with sales management teams.
· Gain knowledge and understanding of market performance and trends.
· Assess Competitor activity.
· Make recommendation to the Product Group Manager on consumer price points and Retail margins for his product.
· Monitor competitor product prices on an on-going basis and take appropriate action, with Product Group Manager Approval, to combat competitor activities.
· Develop a solid understanding of the product cost/price structure and margin performance.
· Is an active and contributing member of task groups set up to examine/investigate Marketing, Brand or product issues.
· Co-ordinate, where necessary, these task groups when his product is the subject of the examination, etc.
· Liaise with Sales on the performance of his product, competitor activity and tactical promotions.
· University Business degree with marketing specialization
· MBA qualification would be an advantage.
· At least 2 to 3 years marketing and/or assistant brand management experience with a reputable FMCG company in the Middle East with evidence of well developed marketing skills and proven track record of delivering results in a competitive environment. Experience of multi-markets an advantage but not essential.
· 2 years brand management experience and career progression with a reputable FMCG company in the Middle East with evidence of well developed marketing skills and proven track record of delivering results in a competitive environment.
Recommend anyone or send CVs with Job Title at firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB OPPORTUNITY IN FMCG COMPANY, RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA
Product Manager [Job Code: PM-131]