Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority (TEVTA) is special Institution under the Govt. of the Punjab. It is presently managing more than 476 institutions spread through out the Province of the Punjab. It requires dedicated, competent and dynamic professionals domiciled in Punjab to fill up the challenging teaching Position in the following TEVTA, Institutions district Jhelum
Pay Scale (BS-14)
Subject /Trade: Welding & Machine shop
No of post 01 post for each trade
DAE in relevant Technology + 3 years experience in the line. OR intermediate with G-II level certificate + 6 years experience
Must be computer literate
Pay Scale (BS-11)
Subject /Trade: bulldozer Operator
No of post 01
DAE in relevant field technology + 2 years experience OR Matric with G-II level Certificate + 2 years experience.
Must be computer literate
Note we offer to the suitable candidates, conducive and challenging worked environments and bright future prospects.
- The applicants who have already applied for the above mentioned posts are required to re-submit their complete applications as per criteria of this advertisement along with below mentioned documents.
- Age limit ( BS-17 and Above 18-55 year), (BS-05 to BS-16 18-40 years ), ( BS-01 to BS-04 18-35 years)
- All the experience will be considered post qualification.
- Eligible candidate of the District Jhelum will be given preference. A copy of domicile must be attached.
- All the Appointment is purely on contract basis, institute specific and not transferable. Govt . Servants may apply through their respective departments.
- The prescribed Degree / Certificate / Diploma indicated in qualification column required for each post, shall be from recognized University/ College/ Institute, The Candidates having BSc / MSc Engineering Degree must be registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.
- Separate application must be submitted for each posts applied Name of Vacancy for which candidate is applying must be written clearly.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for Test / Interview for which no TA/ DA will be paid.
- Authority reserves the right to change or omit the vacancy position without any intimation.
10. Application on the prescribed form may downloaded from website www.tevta.gop.pk or got from this office along with details CVs, attested copies of all relevant educational documents, experience, certificates, domicile, copy of CNIC and one recent passport size photograph should reach at the following address up to 28 -06-2010 through registered mail/Courier.
11. Please mention the Position Applied for in the subject line
TECHNICAL EDUCATION & VOCATIONAL TRAINING AUTHORITY (TEVTA)
Office of the District Manager
Govt. Technical Training Institute Tehsil Road Jhelum