TEVTA is an autonomous corporate body of Govt , of the Punjab , established to manage and improve the Technical, Vocational and Commercial Education in constitution with industry, Agriculture and Commerce. It is in the Process of restructuring more then 450 institutes spread all over Punjab.
TEVTA requires services of suitable qualified and competent persons with imitative, drive and dedication to fill up the challenging teaching & non- teaching position in District Okara & Kasur.
Vocational ( Women Stream)
Subject /Technology/Trade. Admin
No of post 01
Place of Posting. GVTI (W). Chunian
No of post.01
Place of Posting. GVTI (W), Depalpur
Qualification & Experience.B.A/ BSc with DDM/DVG plus one year course from GVTTI ( W) along with B.A/ BSc with DDM/G (II), 8 – years experience, Computer literate.
Note we offer to the suitable candidates, conducive and challenging worked environments and bright future prospects.
- For Sr. # 8 and 10 in Vocational Women Stream only male candidates are eligible to apply.
- The candidates having 3rd Division will not be given weight age.
- The applicants who have already applied for the above mentioned posts are required to re-submit their complete applications as per criteria of this advertisement along with below mentioned documents.
- All the experience will be considered post qualification.
- Eligible candidate of the District Qasur & Okara will be given preference. A copy of domicile must be attached.
- All the Appointment is purely on contract basis, institute specific and not transferable. Govt . Servants may apply through their respective departments.
- The prescribed Degree / Certificate / Diploma indicated in qualification column required for each post, shall be from recognized University/ College/ Institute, The Candidates having BSc / MSc Engineering Degree must be registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.
- Separate application must be submitted for each posts applied Name of Vacancy for which candidate is applying must be written clearly.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for Test / Interview for which no TA/ DA will be paid.
10. Authority reserves the right to change or omit the vacancy position without any intimation.
11. On the top of left comer of the envelope name of vacancy must be written clearly.
12. Application on the prescribed form ( down loaded from website:www.tevta.gop.pk or may be got from this office ) along with details CVs, attested copies of all relevant educational documents, experience, certificates, domicile, copy of CNIC and one recent passport size photograph should reach at the following address up to 22 -04-2010 through registered Post/Courier.
TECHNICAL EDUCATION & VOCATIONAL TRAINING AUTHORITY
DISTRICT MANAGER (TEVTA) OFFICE JHANG
43-Y-BLOCK GOVERNMENT COLONY OKARA
GOVERNMENT OF PUNJAB
Phone# 044 -9200163