Following is the example of Accountant CV Template. You can download this Accountant CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Accountant CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Accountant CV Template is ready.
Sample Accountant Resume Template
321, Cheshire Avenue,
Mobile Number: 44 4376 9876
Telephone Number: 01276 980232
As an accountant with over 5 years of experience, I bring with me a keen ability to manage accounts and remove any discrepancies. Budgeting and analysis are my forte and I am quite familiar with the major financial applications and software used in the industry. Team work and meticulousness help me solve problems easily.
B.S in Accounting, 2007
Bachelor of Commerce 2003
2007-Present: Junior Accountant, Technicolor Inc.
- Maintaining basic accounts, book keeping
- Reconciliation of Bank statements
- Ledger entries, journal entries
- Customer relations
- Invoice entries and cross checking
- Prepared and analyzed financial statements
- Helped in preparing tax returns
- Implemented new accounting procedures and processes
2005-2007: Accounting Clerk, Whitestone Inc.
- Prepared accounting entries
- Bank reconciliation, Ledger entries
- Made entries of invoices
- Reviewed and corrected accounting entries
- Reconciled discrepancies
- Generated financial reports
2004-2005: Accounts payable clerk, Dunston Chicken
- Collected bills, checked payments
- Managed Inventory entries
- Checked invoices with payments made
- Reviewed and corrected any discrepancies
- Ad hoc administrative functions
- Filing and documentation
2003-2004: Accounting Intern, Clive & Clive Accountants
- Made journal entries
- Maintained books of accounts
- Hardware assistant
- Bank reconciliation statement data collection
Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel,
Excellent Accounting knowledge
Proficient in accounting software
- Developed and implemented new financial methods and procedures.
- Handled complete accounting structures of companies
35985 total views, 13 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)