Following is the example of Accounting Graduate CV Template. You can download this Accounting Graduate CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Accounting Graduate CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Accounting Graduate CV Template is ready.
Sample Accounting Graduate Resume Template
25, Newburn Street,
Mobile Number: 44 4578 9832
Telephone Number: 01986 654219
As an accounting graduate with 3 years of experience, I bring with me a keen problem solving ability and analytical skills. I am well experienced in all kinds of financial accounting scenarios and am excellent in analyzing financial data.
Masters in Business Administration 2008
B.S in Accounting, 2006
2008-Present: Accounting Supervisor, Western Investments Inc.
- Designed and maintained accounts for various clients
- Handled a team of four in developing accounts
- Handled Tax exemptions provisions and procedures
- Advised different companies on financial issues
2006-2007: Accountant, Whistlemaker Inc.
- Handled individual accounts of various companies
- Ledger entries, Bank and Cash book, journal entries, Bank reconciliation
- Internal audits of various companies
- Prepared and analyzed Financial statements
- Reviewed and corrected accounting entries
- Reconciled discrepancies
- Generated financial reports
Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel,
Proficient in accounting software and can grasp any new software or accounting technique very quickly.
Good hardware problem solver
- Audits of various companies
- Handled Multi company accounts of different types
- Handled a team of persons and displayed leadership qualities
4193 total views, 3 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)