Following is the example of Airline Reservation and Ticketing Agent CV Template for your CV or Resume for your CV or Resume. You can download this Airline Reservation and Ticketing Agent CV Template for your CV or Resume for your CV or Resume in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Airline Reservation and Ticketing Agent CV Template for your CV or Resume for your CV or Resume is also available. Just change the name, addressees, qualification and experience and your Airline Reservation and Ticketing Agent CV Template for your CV or Resume for your CV or Resume is ready.
Beatrice Q. Parkerhouse
Nicholas St., Chester, UK
To work as an Airline Reservation and Ticketing Agent for a large hotel or airport transport concessionaire
2006 – Present: Airline Reservation and Ticketing Agent, British Airways Ticket Office, Chester
- Observe work schedules as mandated.
- Secure ticket stocks and ensure their availability throughout work hours
- Refer to OAG and IATA publications for travel and airport information when required.
- Perform seat reservation transaction for walk-in and phoned customer requests.
- Print and issue the IATA airline tickets for walk=in customers or their messengers.
- Perform single and group bookings as requested.
- Make accurate airline quotation according to airline tariff structure for the routing, class of service and application of loyalty program discounts when applicable.
- Process customer courteously and in accordance with booking and ticketing service standards.
- Excellent command of geography, time zones and nationalities.
- Average organizational and computational skills
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills to face customers.
Cited by management for high performance rating in 2008 to the present
2003 – 1006: High School Diploma, Sheffield Park Academy, South Yorkshire
6280 total views, 8 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)