Following is the example of Cardiology CV Template. You can download this Cardiology CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Cardiology CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Cardiology CV Template is ready.
Sample Cardiology Resume Template
234 Bakersville Rd,
Mobile Number: 44 2343 5767
Telephone Number: 012345 86958
With over six years of experience in the field of cardiology, I am looking for a challenging position in a hospital to practice in the field of clinical cardiology. I possess excellent communication skills and am confident to take the right decision even in extreme stress situations.
MD, Cardiology, 2003
MBBS, Kingston College, 2001
2007-Present: Cardiologist, Kingston Hospital
- Specialized in adult cardiology, diagnosis, prevention and medical management
- Conducted extensive research on the methods of preventing adult cardiac problems
- Assisted in various surgical procedures including angioplasty etc.
2004-2006: Cardiologist, Charleston Hospital
- Involved in research and development of methods for treating heart diseases
- Wrote various papers on newer methods of treatment
- Conducted angioplasty, cardiac catheterization, cardiac pacing and electrophysiology
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent command over surgical procedures
- In depth knowledge about cardiac and vascular diseases
- Ability to work under pressure and take correct decisions
- Conducted angioplasty and cardiac catheterization
- Conducted cardiac pacing and electrophysiology
3262 total views, 2 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)