Following is the example of Chemistry Teacher Resume Template . You can download this Chemistry Teacher Resume Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Chemistry Teacher Resume Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Chemistry Teacher Resume Template is ready.
Arthur L. Collins
1830 Public Works Drive
Pune – 37403
To obtain a position as a High School Chemistry Teacher in a reputable university where I can develop my skill and experience.
Physics Teacher, 2009-Present
· Performed regular lectures and other class room effort
· Supplied students with extra knowledge about subjects being studied and cheering them to carry out additional behavior related to it
· Adequate number of coaching aids for supplying students a clear appreciative of the subject
· Improved some of the basic conceptions in chemistry on a ordinary basis, so that learners can attain a whole command over them
· Planned and organized interrupted assessment tests for students and supplying them detailed criticism on the areas they are covering behind
Pune University High School,
High School Chemistry Teacher, 2001-2008
· Organized and distributed lectures to learners on subjects such as organic chemistry, logical chemistry, and chemical partition.
· Supplied curriculum and assisted learning through effectual lesson accomplishment.
· Supplied suitable instruction for students and evaluated their learning.
· Performed chemistry labs with particularly intended student experiments and researchs.
M.S in Chemistry,
Pune University, 1999
B.S in Chemistry,
Pune University, 1997
Floyd P. Olivier
6734 total views, 2 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)