Following is the example of Interpreter CV Template . You can download this Interpreter CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Interpreter CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Interpreter CV Template is ready.
Judiciary Interpreter CV Template
Rachel J. Lee Dy
Wellington St., Leeds, UK
To be a Judiciary Interpreter for an international court of law
Summary of Qualifications
- About 9 years of experience as a freelance Judiciary Interpreter contracted for several court translation services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Chinese (Natural tongue), Japanese (Adopted tongue) as well as Eastern European languages.
Career Experience / Job History
2001 – Present: Freelance Judiciary Interpreter for various courts in London
- Coordinate with the court clerk on the schedules of arraignment and appearances required.
- Appear in court hearings and trials to assist Japanese and Chinese migrant witnesses or experts in delivering testimonies by translating their written and verbal statements for the court and vice verse.
- Translate into British English affidavits, prepared statements and testimonies of witnesses written in Japanese of Chinese.
- Translate in real-time during court testimonial depositions and trials.
2001: Japanese Kanji and Dialects, London Institute of Asian Languages
1997 – 2000: Bachelor of Arts in European Languages, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies.
Natural knowledge in Chinese Mandarin
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.
7738 total views, 1 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)