Following is the example of Law Student CV Template. You can download this Law Student CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Law Student CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Law Student CV Template is ready.
Sample Law Student CV Template
Georgia – 7653
I am a good law student looking for an efficient opportunity for law internship in a reputed firm where I can develop my knowledge base and experience status of law ethics. I have good communication skills and also good interpersonal skills. I also have good analytical skills to develop law codes and use them effectively in practices.
2006-Present: Law State Center, Law Assistant
- Managed law files of the cases and registered them for the attorneys.
- Maintained healthy communication with the lawyers to assist them in their work on a day to day basis.
- Assisted in providing help to the judges and law people.
- Updated the library with information regarding major cases and hearings.
- Researched legal options and judicial aspects.
- Attended court proceedings and interacted with clients.
- Attended different types of cases to get a proper insight of the case proceedings relating to cases.
- Copied and filed case documents and papers.
2000-2003: Bachelors in Political Science, College of Arts Studies.
2003-2005: LLB, Law, Law College.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.
814 total views, 1 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)