Following is the example of Mechanical Maintenance Engineer CV Template . You can download this Mechanical Maintenance Engineer CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Mechanical Maintenance Engineer CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Mechanical Maintenance Engineer CV Template is ready.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer CV Template
01425 863 547
Hampshire, BH52 1TY
I want to work as a mechanical maintenance engineer in the United Kingdom
Summary of Qualifications
- Good with Microsoft Office Package
- ExCellent with AUTOCAD and its sister products.
- Good usage of PDS
Deeside University, Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Deeside University, Course in Technological Assessment
West Midlands University, Master’s Degree in Advanced Mechanical Engineering
Career Experience/ Job History:
Mechanical Lloyd Engineering
- Inspect the internal operations of vehicles being manufactured
- Writing reports to inform appropriate staff of the working capacity of the machinery.
- Performing maintenance checks on the vehicles
Chalken Engineering Company
- Writing reports on progress and list out the success of the project.
- Provide certified and approved permission to use machinery
- Joining with other engineers and discussing procedures to push the engineering industry forward.
- Certified and approved products being sold on the markets for over 10 years with no complaints
- Provided solutions to global engineering problems disturbing engineers and it was implemented by head association.
Professional references upon request.
9725 total views, 2 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)