Following is the example of PRIMARY TEACHER Template. You can download this PRIMARY TEACHER Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of PRIMARY TEACHER Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your PRIMARY TEACHER Template is ready.
Sample PRIMARY TEACHER Resume Template
10/H, Street No.17,
St Petersburg Alley,
Mobile No:906 7856
An opportunity to make the best out of kindergarten kids is my aim. I would like to see myself as one of the most sought after teacher when it comes to dealing with the younger lot. A position which offers close connection with the students is an ideal option of work for me.
Pursuing my Bachelor of Education in Geography from Kimberly School of Education, UK
- Good in dealing with kids of ages 4 to 11.
- Patient listener.
- Non-threatening and less strict in my dealings with kids.
- Easy person to talk to.
- Creative in my lessons.
I have an experience of dealing with primary kids for a period of six months during my vacation in UK.
- Taking care of students during recess
- Taking lessons in English and Geography
- Organizing camps for kids
- In charge of the complaint cell for kindergarten kids
- Work for a non profit organization where under privileged students are educated for a period of two years and have received accolades for being an able organizer of events for the collection of funds for the organization.
5036 total views, 2 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)