Following is the example of Steward CV Template . You can download this Steward CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Steward CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Steward CV Template is ready
Steward CV Template
56 Suzanne Annex Road,
Fox Corner 03886
To seek a job in serving the hospitality sector and improve skills better.
Summary of Qualifications
- Experience in maintaining a good ambience and a clean and tidy get up.
- Experience in the bar activities like mixing cocktails, maintaining good stock, and managing the bar inventory.
- Ability to take charge of the toilet cleaning, vacuuming, and other cleaning activities.
- Additional skills in computer proficiency, accounting skills, caretaking, etc.
- Skills to run and manage the catering section.
Passed High School
St. George Missions High school
Diploma in Catering and Hospitality
Institute of Hospitality Management
- The Belafonte Hotel
[Steward and bar assistant- 2004-2007]
- Carl shipping and Cruise Company
[Steward and catering assistant- present]
- Awarded the Best Bar Assistant in the year 2006
- Received good appreciation and incentives from peers and customers
Professional references upon request.
4089 total views, 6 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)