Following is the example of Training Consultant CV Template. You can download this Training Consultant CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Training Consultant CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Training Consultant CV Template is ready.
Training Consultant CV Template
45 Picket Street W1H 4PO London
Phone: 44 (0)97 4352 1234
Experienced trainer, seeking to obtain role as a training consultant, wherein my experiences in the field of training, learning, employee development, project management can be focused in developing an organizations overall vision and goals.
2005- 2010 Training Consultant GRP Group
- Delivering training programs within the agreed time frame.
- Translating business requirement into a dynamic training course.
- Working with clients and trainers to design training modules.
- Escalating any unresolved training issues to the management.
- Reporting to the management on all the training issues.
- Monitoring the training expenses and ensuring that they fall within the company guidelines.
2003 – 2005 Sales Training Consultant Deeproots Inc.
- Designing new hire training program as per the company guidelines.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
- Developing tests, visual aids, workbooks, handouts, multimedia, power point and other training aids.
- Designing and developing training course for field and in house sales staff on company products and selling skills.
- Masters in business administration with specialization in Human resources Tellez University 2003
- Bachelors in Arts Templeton University – 2000.
- Certified trainer (Red hats Training Institute )
Stood first in inter college debating competition
Hobbies and Interests
Can be provided upon request
1478 total views, 1 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)