Following is the example of Veterinary CV Template. You can download this Veterinary CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Veterinary CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Veterinary CV Template is ready.
Sample Veterinary Resume Template
234 Bakersville Rd,
Mobile Number: 44 2343 5767
Telephone Number: 012345 86958
Seeking a job as a senior veterinarian in a place with mixed animals where I can display my expertise in directing spay and neuter clinics and also demonstrate and augment my surgical skills. I have always been known to promote humane treatment of animals and also strive to ensure public safety in animal management. Excellent communicator and can help in public relations.
Masters of Veterinary Medicine, 2003
Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine, 2000
- Recruited, trained and monitored spay and neuter clinic staff
- Overall responsibility of the functioning of the clinic
- Carried out spay and neuter surgical operations
- Ensured good hygiene and sanitary conditions were maintained at all times
2003-2005: Assistant Veterinarian, Animal Care Clinic
- Recruited, trained and supervised staff of over 50 working in the impoundment unit
- Designed new policies and processes for care to be taken and security and diagnosis of sick animals
- Performed spay and neuter surgeries
- Routine health check up of all animals in the clinic
- Developed and popularized safety measures that were required to be taken by pet owners.
- Promoted the cause of pet identification and its importance
- Ensured complete cleanliness was maintained in the clinic
- Promoted need for cleanliness and well maintenance of pets to its owners
2000-2002: Veterinarian Intern, Caveman Clinic
- Maintained clean cages, disinfected them, cleaned animals
- Ensured food given to animals followed proper dietary requirements
- Prepared food for animals
- Gave medical treatments as and when required
- Supervised and monitored the health of animals
- Maintained records of vital signs and any deviation from normal
- Reported to hospital staff on all issues
- Excellent communicator
- Good analytical and diagnostic skills
- Excellent knowledge of all procedures and medications
- Developed new policies for treatment and security
- Handled overall responsibility of a clinic
8061 total views, 6 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)