Following is the example of Warehouse Manager CV Template . You can download this Warehouse Manager CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Warehouse Manager CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Warehouse Manager CV Template is ready.
Warehouse Managers CV Template
77 Bird Street
Over ten years of successful supply chain management experience. Proven strength in leading teams through continuous improvement processes. Excellent communication skills including key roles in negotiations, development of formal feedback mechanisms and cross-functional team building.
2003- Present Warehouse Manager Leopard Integrated Logistics
- Regular communication with clients and ensuring timely, accurate and efficient shipment of all customer orders.
- Conducting periodical warehouse houses audits.
- Optimization and maintenance of warehouse systems.
- Maintaining and issuing inventory report, entry and exit status report, dead stock report, goods age report, consumption report, and manpower status report to the logistics manager.
- Suggesting measures of improvement and development of the warehouse.
- Making sure that the health and safety requirements are met.
- Taking the responsibility of the stock and security of the warehouse.
- Organizing staff training workshops.
1999 -2003 Warehouse supervisor Chicks and Peas Grocery super market
- Managing inventory accuracy through monitoring of daily warehouse activities, cycle counts, stock takes and audit of same to verify results.
- Coordinate deliveries with carriers.
- Training and monitoring staff in standard operating procedures and safe work practices, including new employee inductions and tool box talks.
- Supervision of all staff under direct or indirect control.
- Liaise with drivers, customers and warehouse personnel.
Diploma in materials management Supply Chain University (1999)
Bachelors in Economics in Lakers University (1998)
Hobbies and Interests
- Track & Field
Can be provided upon request
6822 total views, 5 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)