Lahore High Court declared DG NAB Punjab Rana Zahid appointment void. Lahore High Court Justice Sheikh Ahmed Farooq and Justice Muhammad Qasim Khan DG Punjab Rana Zahid after 21st April his appointment as DG NAB declared void. It is told to court by federal government that there is no extension in his contract after 21st April on which court give its brief decision; prior to that on 26th May 2011 he also stopped of doing work as well. Applicant also challenged his appointment and said that he was appointed on contract as these appointments are against Supreme Court ordinance and rules.
- DG NAB Punjab Rana Zahid appointment challenged in LHC
- Supreme Court gave detail decision on illegal appointment of NAB’s Chairman
- Investigation against former head Rana Zahid NAB Punjab started
- Justice (retd) Zahid Hussain nominated as Punjab caretaker Chief Minister
- Chuadhry Nisar challenged Fasih Bukhari appointment as Chairman NAB in Supreme Court