Shaheen Airlines plane made emergency landing due to tyre burst.Islamabad, Karachi Sunday passengers struggle to escape unharmed, before landing at the Jinnah International Airport Karachi, the aircraft suffered over the tyre to rupture.
The private airline Shaheeh airlines plane took off from Islamabad, after an emergency landing, the developing countries in the landing gear problem.
Operation of the airport runway was closed until 17:00 advise was issued. During this period, flights will use the alternative track.
According to the details of the private airlines Boeing 737-400 emergency landing aircraft.
New geographical conversations, a passenger said the plane banked left, water is poured into the engine. There are about 150 passengers. “
- PIA flight to Karachi departs early from Peshawar airport
- Passenger plane of India make emergency landing in Nawabshah
- Inquiry of private airline planes will start today
- CAA started checking of private airplanes
- Emergency landing of Cessna aircraft on national highway in Karachi