Sugar mills reduce price of sugar cane in Sindh Pakistan in the middle of crushing session. Farmers of Sindh have rejected the decion by sugar mills association to reduce price by Rs. 25 / ton . Farmers have demanded the old price Rs. 350 / ton sugar or threatened not to grow sugar cane for next three years.
Government should look it in to this and should control Sugar price.
- Farmers will move to other crops due to low sugarcane prices
- Government don’t take action to secure rights of sugarcane growers
- Law prepared to ensure payment of sugarcane growers in Punjab
- Government increased sugar price by Rs6/- per kg
- Notification issued to reduce sugar prices by Rs.3 per kg